GlassGuard BlackBand® UVC Germicidal Lamps to IEC 61549
UVC Germicidal fluorescent lamps with high temperature resistant fluoropolymer coating externally applied to retain glass fragments in the event of accidental breakage.
- Exclusive single BlackBand® ring identifier to IEC 61549
- Suitable for retro fitting with existing UVC systems
- Coating temperature range -70°C to + 200°C
- Coating life is equal to lamp service life
- 70% UVC transmission through coating at 254nm
- Coating FDA compliant to 21CRF177.1550 for food contact
- Temperature resistance in compliance with IEC 60598-1 (passes 850°C glow wire test)
- Lamp and coating recyclable
- Lead free
- RoHs compliant
- Provides glass free environment protecting products, personnel and profit
- Significantly reduces the risk of glass contamination to a recognised industry standard
- Achieves HACCP compliance quickly and easily to a high standard
- Passes all food safety management system audits
- Coating will not yellow or fail prematurely when subject to shortwave UVC
- Sterilisation systems for food, water and air filtration
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
Lamps must be replaced at the end of their rated life.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
GlassGuard BlackBand® to IEC 61549 Germicidal Lamps
|15TUV/S||T8||18″ / 450mm||15 W||UVC||254nm|
|30TUV/S||T8||3ft / 900mm||30 W||UVC||254nm|
|36TUV/S||T8||4ft / 1200mm||36 W||UVC||254nm|