GlassGuard® LED Lamps
Virtual filament LED chip traditional GLS and candle shaped lamps with GlassGuard® fragment retention coating.
Coating only service available for customer supplied lamps in small or large quantities. Different glass envelope shapes and sizes catered for.
- Impact resistant to 4 Metres
- Dimensional compatibility with all fixtures
- 99% visible light transmission through coating
- Lamp and coating can be recycled
- Direct extrusion lamp coating process certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and major lamp OEM supplier approvals
- Direct retrofit for standard halogen and incandescent lamps
- RoHS compliant
- Significantly reduces the risk of glass contamination
- LED chip technology creates a warm ambience similar to traditional incandescent lamps
- Up to 90% energy saving compared to halogen and incandescent lamps
- Cooler burning versus standard LED lamps (40°C glass envelope temperature)
- Up to eight times longer life versus incandescent GLS
- Food preparation, grain storage, poultry and livestock
- Inspection lighting
- Children’s play areas
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
|Stock Code||Wattage||Service Life* (hours)||Type|
|LED5WBCGLS/S||5 W||15,000||BC Clear|
|LED5WESGLS/S||5 W||15,000||ES Clear|
|LED2WBCCAN/S||2.5 W||6,000||BC Clear Candle|
|LED2WSESCAN/S||2.5 W||6,000||SES Clear Candle|
|LED4WESCAN/S||4 W||6,000||ES Clear Candle|