T8 LED Tubes
Retrofit LED tube for high frequency fluorescent, mains or direct mains connection fluorescent lamps.
High quality shatterproof LED tubes with GlassGuard® fluoropolymer coating applied externally to retain fragments in the event of accidental breakage.
GlassGuard® coating also improves resistance to water ingress and is completely chemical resistant.
Maximise Return on Investment
- Up to 60% energy saving against conventional T8 lamps
- 50,000 hours service life
- No need to replace complete luminaire
- Industry compliant protection
- Fast payback on investment
- Will not corrode in chemical environment
- High frequency and magnetic ballast compatible
- Single BlackBand® ring marking
- Coated to a recognised industry standard
- Suitable for open and enclosed luminaire operation between -20ºC and 35ºC ambient
- 99% visible light transmission through coating
- Coating FDA compliant to 21CRF177.1550 for food contact
- Coating passes IEC 60598-1 850ºC glow wire and needle flame tests
- Lamp and coating can be recycled
- Lamp coating process certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and major lamp OEM supplier approvals
- Coating service temperature range -70°C to +200°C
- RoHS compliant
- Rated to 50,000 hours (5.7 years) service life, significantly reducing maintenance costs
- Philips 25w delivers high output of *3,700 lumen
- Significantly reduces the risk of plastic contamination and shedding of particles which can be difficult to detect
- BlackBand® ring marking allows fast identification during food safety management system audits
- Coating inert to all acids and alkalis
- Lamp can be cleaned and washed when used in GlassGuard® IP65 open-rated luminaire
- Direct retrofit for existing mains (Magnetic Ballast) and high-frequency luminaires
- Suitable for standard and aggressive environments where cleaning chemicals are present*
- Ideal for cold-room storage
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
Lamps must be replaced at the end of their rated life.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
|Length||Wattage||Colour||Service Life (hours)|
|4ft / 1200mm||20||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|
|5ft / 1500mm||25||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|
|6ft / 1800mm||25||840/865||50,000 With Rotating End Caps|